Review: Intentions of the Earl by Rose Gordon

Intentions of the Earl (Scandalous Sisters, #1)Intentions of the Earl by Rose Gordon


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Rose Gordon did good with this story. The three sisters, Liberty, Madison and Brooke (I'm assuming this trilogy is about them) are all different from each other (Americans in England seeking husbands).

Brooke is genuine and likeable. Andrew is a nice guy with bad intentions for (almost) the right reasons and he corrects the error of his behavior. Well, love does have that affect on people.

The plot is refreshing (doesn't rely completely on communication problems between the genders, a little bit but not much).

The description of the hideous parlor room will remain in my memory for a long time.

I'm going to read the other two books in the series, already available and on my e-reader.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment